Contact for visa and migration matters
Information on how and when to approach the Embassy regarding Schengen visas and migration matters.
Starting from 19th of June the telephone for the migration section will only be open Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 13:00-14:00.
For questions regarding your Schengen visa application please contact VFS at: 00962 79 79 2222 1
For all other quiries, please call:+962-6-59 01 300 Sunday-Thursday 14:00-15:00
For information in Arabic, see document further down.
If you have questions regarding residence permits (UAT) and/or a case at the Swedish Migration Agency, please see the Swedish Migration Agency's website or call +46 771 235 235. Monday-Friday between 8.00 – 16.00, local Swedish time.
How and when to approach the Embassy regarding Schengen visas and migration matters:
- Only booked visits are received, for whatever purpose. Even picking up UT cards requires a booked time, as well as any other request. BOOK AN APPOINTMENT HERE.
- To apply for a Schengen visa; you need to book an appointment with VFS Global, please read more here.
- To apply for a residence- and work permit; you need to apply electronically at the Swedish Migration Agency's website.
- To pick up your passport or residence permit card, please book an appointment. If you wish to send someone on your behalf to pick it up for you, you need to authorize that person with a power of attorney written in English and signed by yourself. Please see residence permit cards for a copy of a power of attorney used by the Embassy.
- If you have any questions regarding Schengen visas please check the information on the website first hand. If you cannot find the information needed end an e-mail to email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.