Embassy of Sweden
P.O. Box 830536
20 Abdul Majeed Al-Adwan Street
+962-7-964 43744 +962-7-964 43744
+962-6-593 0179, +962-6-5930027
Reduced services due to Jordan's Defense Law and COVID-19:
More information here
The embassy's switchboard has suffered a technical error and is currently out of service. The embassy's telephone hours are Sunday-Thursday from 13:00 to 15:00. During the phone hours you can reach us on +962796443744. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The reception is closed but matters for the reception, eg. legalizations can be booked by email: email@example.com
Visiting hours regarding Swedish passports and other consular matters concerning Swedish citizens:
Passport issues can only be done via pre-booked appointments, which are booked via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consular cases only take place via pre-booked appointments, which are booked via email: email@example.com
- Only booked visits are received, for whatever purpose. Even picking up UT cards requires a booked time as well as other requests.
- Applicants can send a booking request on the Embassy's website. No bookings are made by phone or during a personal visit.
- All applicants with booked times already are offered new appointments from May.
- Email is answered daily. Send your email in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on the above will be communicated by phone, via automatic replies and on the Embassy's website.
The embassy is closed the following Swedish and Jordanian holidays 2020: