You have been granted visa for Schengen countries *. As soon as you take the visa, please check the accuracy of the information on it.
- Make sure your passport number is the same as the passport number on the visa
- Make sure your visa dates and departure dates match
- Check the number of entries
- Check if your name is spelled correctly
If you think any of this information is wrong, please inform Consulate General immediately.
How to read the information on the visa sticker?
DURATION OF STAY ... .DAYS: This number show how many days you can stay in Schengen area. You can only stay in Schengen area this number of days.
FROM ... UNTIL ...: These dates show the period of your stay. You cannot enter Schengen area before the first date, and you must leave the area at the second date at latest.
NUMBER OF ENTRIES: This number shows how many times you can enter Schengen area within the validity of your visa.
Your visa is not automatically allow you to enter the Schengen area. It is the Border Police in the Schengen area that will determine whether you meet the conditions for entering Sweden and they may ask information/documents (hotel reservation, invitation, return ticket, means of support etc.) at the border.
* Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland