• English

About abroad USA

Applying for a Residence Permit

All foreign nationals – including U.S. citizens – who plan to move to Sweden or stay in Sweden for more than 90 days need to obtain a residence permit before entering the country.

For more information how to apply click on the category below that apply to you:

Residence Permits Categories
> Residence permits for visits
Spouses, cohabitants and children of primary applicants
> Visiting researchers
> Starting a business
> AU pair employment
> Performing artists
> Professional athletes and coaches

Last updated 11 Feb 2020, 11.49 AM