• English

Travel to USA

Au-Pair Employment

This applies to individuals who are a citizen of a country which is not a member of the European Union (EU) and wish to work in Sweden.

The requirements and how to submit an application can be found on the Swedish Migration Agency website.

For processing time, please visit the Swedish Migration Agency´s website.

If you are granted a residence permit and you are a U.S. Citizen you are able to submit the biometric data for the residence permit card in Sweden.

If you require a visa in order to travel to Sweden, you will have to submit the biometric data at the Embassy and receive your residence permit card before entering Sweden.

Last updated 07 Mar 2018, 4.28 PM