Travel to USA

Name and Coordination Number for child born overseas

Before applying for a Swedish passport for a child born outside of Sweden, you must first apply for a coordination number, which is done by submitting an application in person at the Embassy or a Swedish consulate.

> Applying for a coordination number in the U.S.