Visas and residence permits

If you would like to visit Sweden, work or study in Sweden you might need a visa or a residence permit.

The Consulate General of Sweden in Shanghai cooperates with VFS in Shanghai, Jiangsu, Anhui and Zhejiang.

Find out more about the requirements and how you apply below.

Last updated 17 May 2023, 3.06 PM