• English

Sweden & United Kingdom

Study in Sweden

Important information about travels to Sweden during the corona pandemic

Please check the information on our page Travel to Sweden and keep yourself updated.

Study in Sweden

Studyinsweden.se is the official resource on higher education in Sweden for international students. You will reach the website via this link.  

British citizens

If you were a resident in Sweden on 31 December 2020, your right to study in Sweden will stay the same, as long as you remain resident. The registration opened 1 December 2020 and you will have to apply before 30 September 2021.
More information on the Swedish Migration Agency website.
Information and application here.

Moving to Sweden changed for UK nationals from 1 January 2021. 
Please keep updated via Swedish Migration Agency. 

You will also find information on the British Government's website.

Read the Swedish government’s guidance on studying in Sweden.