Sweden & Türkiye

Required documents

If you apply for a work permit, you usually need to enclose the documents below. Special rules and forms may apply in the case of certain occupations.

If you apply online, you attach the documents electronically. If you apply on a paper form, you have to bring all the requisite documents with you to the Embassy/Consulate General, together with the completed application form.

For more information on which documents you need check the Swedish Migration Agency website.

Accompanying family

If your family is accompanying you to Sweden, you can apply on their behalf in your own application.

For more information about which documents that are required for family members check the Migration Agency website.