Sweden & Türkiye

Applying for a work permit

If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU and wish to work in Sweden, in most cases you need a work permit.

The quickest and easiest way to apply for a work permit is to do so online. Online applications go directly to the Swedish Migration Agency.

Swedish Migration Agency web application

If you cannot or do not wish to apply online, you are to present your application documents in person at the Swedish Embassy/Consulate General.

At the bottom you can find more information on work permits and how to submit your application.