• English

Sweden & Timor Leste

Studying in Sweden

If you want to study in Sweden for more than three months, you need a residence permit.

More information is available at study in Sweden.

Basic information about: Studying in Sweden

Basic information applicable to all countries is available here. In some countries, additional conditions also apply – for more information, select a country from the 'Select Country Here' drop-down list.

Read more