Business and conference visits
In order to apply for any kind of visa, you should submit the documents required by all visa applicants, the Basic Requirements must be fulfilled and the Supporting documents should be submitted too.
To show the purpose of the intended journey you need to submit the following additional documents:
- Invitation letter from a firm in Sweden, showing both the dates and reason of the visit and who will be responsible for supporting you financially during your stay. The invitation has to be signed, and contain contact information to the Swedish Company.
- Documentary evidence of the business relationship (contracts, invoices, correspondence, proof of import, etc.)
- Invitation for conference issued by the organizer
- Confirmation of fee payment for the conference
- Trade fair ticket or invitation issued by the organizing body in one of the Member States or an Sudanese official representative of the fair;
- Confirmation of fee payment for the stand at the trade fair and confirmation of the organizing body or the local fair representative with the names of the applicants (if the applicants is employed by an exhibiting company)
Continue with the rest of the supporting documents under Required documents.
Back to how to apply for a visa.