Residence permit for a visit (visit Sweden for more than 90 days)
If you wish to visit Sweden for more than 90 days, you need to apply for a residence permit for visiting.
Read more about residence permit for a visit under ‘Basic facts’.
Applying for a residence permit for a visit
- The form Application for a visitor’s permit (swe or eng)
- A passport or some other valid travel document
- A copy of your passport showing your identity, and of any extensions and/or changes in the passport
- Copies of your internal Russian passport (page with photograph as well as all additional pages containing an entry)
- Documents showing that you have adequate means of support during your stay in Sweden
- A copy of your ticket for the return journey
- An invitation (swe or eng)
- Note that additional documents are required for applicants under the age of 18. Check under ‘Minors – extra documents’
- Fee for residence permit for visiting.
You can apply for residence permit for a visit at the Swedish Embassy in Moscow. You have to make an appointment, tel.: +7 495 937 92 01 (during the phone hours). Click here to make an appointment online.