• English

Sweden & Palestine

Applicants residing in the West Bank

If you reside in the West Bank and wish to apply for a Schengen visa to travel to Sweden, you should contact VFS Global’s offices in Ramallah. You submit your application in person to VFS Global and they can also provide you with information and other kinds of service. When the decision has come through you collect your passport and your visa at the VFS Global.

VFS Global charges a service fee per application (over and above the visa fee) for their services and visa applications can be submitted in Ramallah. Check the VFS Global website for the application centre’s address and opening.

If you cannot or do not want to contact VFS Global, you can submit your application in person to the Consulate General of Sweden in Jerusalem instead. For information about how to apply at the Consulate, please see Applicants residing in Jerusalem.

Please note the Consulate General does not assist applicants in obtaining an entry permit to Jerusalem.