Sweden & Italy

Work as a researcher

If you are a citizen of a non-EU/EEA country and want to work as a researcher in Sweden, you might need to apply for a residence permit.

You apply online on the Swedish Migration Agency’s website, where you also find information about the required documents.

Last updated 22 Oct 2021, 12.11 PM