Sweden & Italy

Working in Sweden

A non-EU/EEA citizen who wants to work in Sweden must apply for a work permit.

You apply online on the Swedish Migration Agency’s website, where you also find information about the application process and the required documents.

Check the sidebar menu for information about different rules for certain occupations and certain situations.