Sweden & Italy

Going to Sweden

A non-EU/EEA citizen who wants to work, study or move to someone in Sweden must apply for a residence permit. The Swedish Migration Agency is the responsible authority that considers applications for residence permits and permits for visiting Sweden. Information on the different procedures can be found in the menu.