• English

Sweden & Bangladesh

Visiting relatives and friends - Extra documents

  • Form no. 241011: Invitation – If your destination is one of the represented countries please replace "Sweden" with that country. You must submit the original form and it must be completed and signed by the relative or friend wishing to invite you. 


  • Civic registration/family certificate for the relative/friend in country of destination.
  • If the relative/friend will be paying for your support in Sweden you must submit documents showing their income and a bank statement for minimum the past three months.
  • Copy of the passport or similar identification of the relative or friend you intend to visit.
  • Documents from school or employer granting you leave for the period of the intended stay in the Schengen area.
  • Documents showing your income and financial situation by e.g. employment certificate, pay slips, pension payments, trade licence, bank statement for the past six months or other.

For further information on required documents please follow the link: Annex II

Last updated 31 Mar 2022, 11.41 AM