Alternate Text

Consulate-GeneralHong Kong,

Local time 5:36 AM

No biometric services for migration

24 Feb 2018

The Consulate General of Sweden in Hong Kong do not provide biometric services for migration, i.e. resident permits for study, work and family reunification for Hong Kong and Macau residents. Hong Kong and Macau residents who have applied for such permits are advised to leave biometric and obtain the temporary residence permit (uppehållstillståndskort) at the Swedish Migration Agency upon arrival.

To find a Swedish Migration Agency close to where you will reside in Sweden, please visit:

Last updated 06 Jul 2020, 4.21 PM