• English

Sweden & Vietnam

Visiting Sweden

If you are visiting Sweden and are a citizen of a non-EU country, you may need a visa. Citizens from the following countries/territories require a visa when entering Sweden, check the list.

A visa is a permit to travel to and stay in a country for a maximum of 90 days. Information on how to apply for a visa is found here.

If you intend to stay in Sweden for longer than 90 days you will need a visitors’ residence permit. Information on how to apply for a residence permit is found here.