Sweden & Serbia

Other close relatives

Other close relatives are members of your family other than your husband/wife/common law spouse, a minor or the parent of a minor.

If you are in this category, you need:

  • The documents required for all applicants (see the page Required documents)
  • A document certifying that you and your relative are dependent on each other and have difficulty living apart, e.g. for social, emotional or financial reasons
  • A document showing how you are related
  • A document showing that you lived together immediately before the relative moved to Sweden
Last updated 21 Aug 2023, 11.02 AM