Sweden & Russia Russia

Power of attorney

If you want a third person to apply for a visa on behalf of you or to collect your passport or UT-card he/she should present a Power of attorney and identify himself/herself. The Embassy does not accept a power of attorney issued by organisations or companies on behalf of their employees or partners.

Filling out a power of attorney:

A power of attorney must be provided by each applicant.

For minors, the power of attorney is signed by one of the parents. The power of attorney must include the details of both the minor and the parent who signed the power of attorney.

A power of attorney should be filled out in Latin letters.

Filling out a power of attorney is possible by handwritten or typewritten method; however, it should be easy to read.

In the fields "Date of birth/Personal number" of the applicant and authorized person, it is enough to indicate the date of birth. Write your personal number only if you know it.

In the "Address" field, enter the full address of the place of registration or residence.

In the "Dossier number" field, indicate the number only if you know it. Skip this field if you don’t know the number.

Documents cannot be received in case of missing or mismatching signature in the power of attorney.