• English

Sweden & Palestine

I have an appointment with you, but I would like you to transfer my case to another Embassy or Consulate.

Contact the Embassy or Conslate where you want your interview to take place. When they confirm that you have been scheduled for an appointment with them, they will arrange for your case to be transferred there. At the same time the appointment in the Consulate General in Jerusalem will be cancelled. You can only have one appointment at the time.

Last updated 17 Feb 2020, 2.31 PM