• English

Sweden & Palestine

How do I apply for a residence permit in Sweden?

The easiest way is to submit an online application, for more information please refer to the website of the Swedish Migration Agency: www.migrationsverket.se

If you are a Palestinian citizen. Please select you are a citizen of STATE OF PALESTINE when submitting your online application for residence permit.

If you are unable to submit an online application your family member in Sweden can do it for you. If you cannot do this you can apply at an Embassy or Consulate General. For information on how to proceed, please go to How to apply.

Last updated 17 Feb 2020, 2.28 PM