• English

Sweden & Palestine

I would like to move to Sweden based on humanitarian grounds – how can I proceed?

You find all information on requirements and how to apply for residence permit on the website of the Swedish Migration Agency:


If you are a refugee and are outside your country of origin, in the first instance you should register with UNHCR in the country where you are.  

Last updated 17 Feb 2020, 2.37 PM