• English

Sweden & Palestine

I reside in Gaza and can not enter Jerusalem for an interview; can the Consulate help me to get an entry permit?

Entry permits are issued by Israeli authorities. The Consulate General will issue an invitation for you to submit when applying for an entry permit. The Consulate cannot influence the application process and timeframe for entry permits.

Last updated 17 Feb 2020, 2.32 PM