• English

Sweden & Palestine

I would like to collect my residence permit card (UT card) from another Embassy or Consulate.

You should normally collect your residence permit card from the Embassy or Consulate General where you took photographs and fingerprints. If you are unable to collect it there you can send an e-mail to the Embassy or Consulate General and request them to send the UT card to another Embassy, or to the Swedish Migration Agency in Sweden where a relative who has a power of attorney can collect it. Please note that Residence permit card are not sent by regular mail and changing where you want to pick it up will delay the delivery with up to three weeks.

Last updated 17 Feb 2020, 2.35 PM