• English

Sweden & Palestine

Can I apply for asylum at the Consulate General of Sweden in Jerusalem?

An application for asylum shall not be submitted at a Swedish mission abroad (at an Embassy/Consulate) but at one of the Migration Agency application units, or with the border police when entering Sweden. Those who are not able to come to Sweden for protection are advised to contact the UNHCR.

Last updated 17 Feb 2020, 2.36 PM