Sweden & Mozambique

Visiting Sweden

If you plan to visit Sweden and are a Mozambican citizen you need a visa. A visa is a permit to travel to and stay in a country for a maximum of 90 days. If you intend to stay in Sweden for longer than 90 days you will need a visitors’ residence permit.

Citizens from the following countries/territories require a visa when entering Sweden, Check the list below to see which countries' citizens require a visa to enter Sweden.   

List of countries

If you wish to apply for a Schengen visa for travel to Sweden you can submit your application at the Embassy of France in Maputo. The Embassy of Sweden in Maputo is not authorized to handle Schengen visa applications. More information on how to apply for a visa is found on Swedish Migration Agency.