Sweden & Morocco

Working in Sweden

In most cases, third-country (non-EU) nationals who wish to work in Sweden need a work permit. Applications for work permits are made online on the website of the Swedish Migration Agency.

Please visit the Swedish National Migration Agency website for more information on how to apply for a work permit.

People with an advanced academic level can apply for a residence permit to look for work or open a business in Sweden: Residence permit for highly qualified people wishing to look for work or start a business

People who want to work in Sweden will also find comprehensive information on the Working in Sweden website.

Basic information about: Working in Sweden

Basic information applicable to all countries is available here. In some countries, additional conditions also apply – for more information, select a country from the 'Select Country Here' drop-down list.

Read more