Sweden & Morocco

Working and living in Sweden

In the sections below you will find information about working and living in Sweden.

If you are planning to move to Sweden you should apply for a residence permit. 

Information about residence permits on the Swedish Migration Agency's website

Moving to Sweden in 10 steps on Sweden.se