Sweden & Morocco

Employing an au-pair

If you are a national of a third country (non-member of the EU/EEA), and you wish to work in Sweden as an au pair, you must apply for an au pair residence permit. The aim of your stay in Sweden should be to get an international experience and the opportunity to learn the Swedish language and culture.

Information about employment as an aupair can be found on the website of the Swedish Migration Agency.

Beware of service providers:
N.B.: The Swedish embassy in Rabat has no links with other agents outside its premises who offer their services in terms of residence permits for remuneration. No external agent can exert influence on the processing time of the file or on the decision.

Last updated 19 Feb 2024, 11.41 AM