Sweden & Morocco

Residence permit for family reunification

Other rules apply if the applicant or their family member in Sweden is a national of an EU/EEA member country (other than Sweden). In particular, spouses or minor children are considered close relatives.

Please find detailed information about the requirements on the Swedish Migration Agency's website.

Apply online
To apply for a residence permit, you make an online application. Online applications are sent directly to the Swedish Migration Agency where the decision will be made.

Online application on the website of the Swedish Migration Agency

Last updated 19 Feb 2024, 11.53 AM