Sweden & Morocco

Family members with work permits in Sweden

If you are a citizen of a country other than the EU and are a family member of someone who has a work permit, you can obtain a residence permit for the same period.

Information about the conditions to be met and the procedure to follow.

Last updated 19 Feb 2024, 12.14 PM