Sweden & Italy

Study in Sweden

A non-EU/EEA citizens who wants to study at a university, university college, in higher vocational education or at a folk high school at the post-secondary level in Sweden for a period longer than three months, needs to apply for a residence permit. The permit must be issued before you travel to Sweden to study.

Depending on the type of studies, different procedures are applicable. In the sidebar menu you find more information.