Sweden & Italy

Moving to someone in Sweden

If you already have an ongoing application for residence permit in Sweden, you can check the status here.

If you want to move to a family member in Sweden, you need to apply for a residence permit. You can apply online on the Swedish Migration Agency’s website. On their website you also find information about the application process and required documents.

Your family member in Sweden can apply for you if you have given him/her a power of attorney.

Information on power of attorney