• English

Sweden & Israel

Tourist visit - extra documents

If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden as a tourist you need the documents listed below.

The forms must be completed either in Swedish or in English. Documents issued by the authorities in your country of origin are to be submitted together with a translation in Swedish or in English by an authorised translator. 

You must have:

  • The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’.
  • A copy of the first page in your passport, and of any extensions and/or name changes in passport.
  • Your previous passport(s) if a new passport has been issued over the past 12 months. 
  • A copy of your ID card (no translation required). 
  • A detailed travel plan.
  • A copy of your hotel and air ticket booking (we advise you not to pay for hotel accommodation or air tickets before your visa has been granted).
  • And - if you are under 18 or are accompanied by children - additional documents as described under "Minors" in the menu on the left.
Last updated 15 Jun 2018, 3.04 PM