• English

Sweden & Israel

Sports or cultural visits - extra documents

If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden for a sporting or cultural purpose, you need the documents listed below.

The forms must be completed in Swedish or in English. Documents issued by the authorities in your country of origin must be translated in Swedish or in English by an authorised translater.   

You must have:

  • The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’.
  • If the purpose is a cultural activity – the invitation from the organizer of the event in Sweden.
  • If the purpose is a sporting activity – a document from the national association of the sport concerned in your country of origin showing that you are active in this sport.
Last updated 15 Jun 2018, 3.03 PM