• English

Sweden & Bangladesh

Apply for a residence permit

Applying for a residence permit to move to a close relative in Sweden

The quickest and easiest way to apply for a residence permit is to apply online. An online application goes directly to the Swedish Migration Agency.

Swedish Migration Agency web application

If you are unable to apply online, please ask your family members in Sweden to fill out the electronic application form, attach copies of documents and pay any application fee.

 If you are still unable or do not want to apply online, you can submit an application at the Swedish Embassy. You need to contact us to make an appointment.