Sweden & Albania

Study in Sweden

If you plan to study in Sweden, the Studyinsweden.se website is your one stop shop for higher education studies in Sweden.

The purpose of Studyinsweden.se is to provide international students who wish to study in Sweden with a convenient and comprehensive source of information.

To study in Sweden, you must have a residence permit before you can apply for a residence permit you must be admitted to us at a university or university college. On the webpage of the Swedish Migration Agency, you can find information on how to apply for a study permit or work as a PhD student.

The Embassy of Sweden in Tirana does not deal with migration cases. If you have questions and would like to apply for a residence permit for study, you are welcome to contact the Embassy of Sweden in Skopje.