Sweden & Albania

Moving to someone in Sweden

The Embassy of Sweden in Skopje fully addresses migration cases for Albanian citizens and persons of other nationalities residing legally in Albania.

The Embassy of Sweden in Tirana does not deal with migration cases. If you have any questions about migrating to Sweden or want to apply for a family reunification permit, you are welcome to contact the Embassy of Sweden in Skopje.

If you want to family reunion with your relatives in Sweden, you need a residence permit. On the webpage of Swedish Migration Agency you can get more information on how to apply for you or your child.