Please check them under Contact
You may need an entry visa. An entry visa is a permit required by persons wishing to enter
Sweden for a temporary visit, for example:
• on business or to take part in a conference
• to visit relatives and friends
• as a tourist
List of foreign citizens who require Visa for entry into Sweden
Please note due to the coronavirus and the temporary entry ban to Sweden, the Swedish Migration Agency has decided that the majority of visa applications will be rejected. This applies if you wish to visit Sweden and are a citizen of a country outside the EU. If you have particularly urgent needs or are to carry out essential functions in Sweden your visa application might be granted, to apply for a Schengen visa to Sweden send an e-mail to: email@example.com
To apply for a visa you should visit VFS Global in Abu Dhabi or Dubai and submit your application there. The visa application centres are located at Shining Tower, Level 25, in Abu Dhabi and Wafi Mall, Level 2 in Dubai.
If you have a residence permit in the United Arab Emirates, and wish to travel to Sweden, you can submit your visa application together with required documents in person to VFS Global.
For the opening hours, rules and required documents please visit the website of VFS Global. No special appointment is necessary.
Nationals of certain states are required to go through a mandatory prior consultation procedure during the assessment of the visa application. This is to check whether any Member States has any objection for issuing a uniform visa. The procedure takes approximately 7-9 days to finalize. For list of countries, here is the list of all the countries
If it, on humanitarian grounds, for reasons of national interest or because of international obligations and if for reasons of urgency, it is considered necessary to issue a visa without carrying out required prior consultation, a visa of limited territorial validity (only valid for Sweden) might be granted without a prior consultation procedure.
If you live in Bahrain and wish to apply for a visa to travel to Sweden, you should contact the German embassy in Manama.
When it comes to Kuwait, you should contact the Netherlands embassy in Kuwait City.
Avoid other people selling services
Please note that the Embassy has nothing to do with sellers outside the premises of the embassy who offer services for payment. No sellers can influence either the processing period or the decision.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention your Dossier number/Case number and note that you want to set an appointment for interview.
- We will respond to you with your time for appointment, it is important that you reply to the email and confirm your time and date, otherwise the appointment will be cancelled.
- You are welcome during our Migration reception hours on Tuesdays between 09:00-11:00. It is important that you bring your original passport; otherwise we will not hand out the residence permit card.