The Embassy of Sweden is now recruiting a Trainee to the Political, Communication and Promotion group. The position is open to newly graduated candidates, with limited professional background, in the required fields.
Required qualifications of the candidate:
- Honours degree in an area relevant for the position, which would include studies in information, communication, political science and/or economy.
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English and Portuguese, as well as verbal communication skills. It is seen as a merit if the candidate has experience in communication and information work and/or graphic design.
In addition, the candidate is expected to:
- Be interested in Swedish society and culture
- Be problem-solving, analytical and results oriented
- Have a strong interest in communication and information
- Have a solid understanding of society, institutions, culture and politics in Mozambique
- Be analytical, hands-on as well as team work oriented
The internship is remunerated and includes attending events and possible field trips.
The successful candidate should subscribe to the Embassy values relating to respect and sensitivity towards gender, cultural, and religious differences.
Applications, including a personal letter in English and a CV, should be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject line should indicate the post of interest. Final day for submission is on Friday, 31 January 2020.
Please note that applicants must have Mozambican nationality. The Embassy encourages female applicants.
For further information please contact the Communication Officer Ms Rosila Mussagy on +258 21 480 300.