You must make an appointment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an Emergency passport.
Please note that the embassy in Beirut does not accept applications for ordinary passports. The embassy can only issue a A4 emergency passport and it is valid for specific journey. Validity is one month. You must show a valid ticket. You can apply for an ordinary passport and ID card at a passport authority in Sweden, and at most Swedish missions abroad. After application, it is possible to pick up the passport or identity card when it's ready at the embassy in Beirut. The embassy charges a fee of 22 USD for each delivery of passport/ID card.
Requirements for emergency passport application:
1) Emergency passport application
2) Four (4) passport sized photos in colour with white background, read more about valid photo ID on www.polisen.se
3) Expired Swedish passport, or if the passport has been lost or stolen a copy of the police report and the 'Report of lost passport' The lost/stolen passport will be rendered invalid by the embassy.
4) Valid identification (e.g. Swedish ID), more information about approved forms of identification you can find on www.polisen.se
5) Personbevis issued within the last 30 days.
6) Verification of Swedish citizenship, you are abliged to prove your Swedish citizenship every time you apply for your passport. For more information about Swedish citizenship please check the www.migrationsverket.se
7) A fee of 1 800 Swedish crowns (SEK). This fee shall be paid in US dollars (USD) according to the current exchange rate.
8) A reservation of a ticket for your journey to Sweden
For children under the age of 18 the following additional documents are required:
9) The child must come to the Embassy with both parents/legal guardians.
10) A custody holder's approval form, signed by both parents and witnessed by two witnesses permanently residing in Lebanon. The witnesses' signatures and names in block letters as well as their addresses and telephone numbers are required
11) If the child has only one guardian, we need to see proof of sole custody
12) If the child was born abroad, a birth certificate stating the names of both parents must be submitted
13) The parents/legal guardians must prove their own identity by valid passports or valid photo ID
14) Check that the coordination number is active. Please contact Skatteverket in Sweden for more information.