Alternate Text

Consulate-GeneralHong Kong,

Local time 11:37 AM

Emergency passport

If your passport has been lost or stolen, or your passport has expired, you can apply for an emergency passport at the Consulate if you do not have the ability to await a new ordinary passport (2-4 weeks). The emergency passport is only valid for one-way travel home to Sweden (or another country of residence) and only has a short validity before expiring.

The following is necessary:

  • Copy of a filed police report if the passport has been stolen or lost. 
  • A valid photo identification.
  • If possible, a birth certificate issued within the last month.
  • For individuals below the age of 18, the consent of a legal guardian.
  • VISA/Mastercard or a bank transfer (contact us for details). Cash is not accepted.
Last updated 17 Oct 2023, 11.44 AM