The Swedish Government has presented a range of different measures to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to mitigate the economic impact of it. The Government’s policy and decisions aim to:
• Limit the spread of infection in the country
• Ensure health care resources are available
• Limit the impact on critical services
• Alleviate the impact on people and companies
• Ease concern, for example by providing information
• Ensure that the right measures are taken at the right time.
The Government’s work in response to the virus responsible for COVID-19