• English

Sweden & Zimbabwe

Studying in Sweden

If you want to study in Sweden, you must have a residence permit. It is the Swedish Migration Agency which handles all applications for residence and study permits. 

Read more about how to apply for a permit for studies or to work as a doctoral student at Swedish Migration Agency.

Guidance for international students outside EU/EES due to the ongoing situation with the COVID-19 pandemic.