• English

Sweden & Zambia

Going to Sweden or the Schengen region?

In order to go to Sweden or one of the Schengen states that the Embassy of Sweden in Lusaka represents, you may need a visa or a residence permit. On these pages you can find information about how to apply for a Schengen visa, required documents as well as information about Residence permits for Sweden.