• English

Sweden & Vietnam

Application fees

You can find all the migration related application fees (work permits, residence permits etc.) in the following document:

All fees are paid by card or cash in local currency (VND) at the Embassy.

Please note that Schengen Visa (C-visa) is not issued (nor handled) by the Swedish Embassy in Hanoi but by VFS Global and the Swedish Embassy in Bangkok.