• English

Sweden & Ukraine

Tourist visit – extra documents

If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden as a tourist, you need the documents listed below.

The forms must be completed in Swedish or in English. The forms must be signed and in original. If a child is applying for a visa and will be travelling without his/her custodian/s, a birth certificate and a written consent by the custodian/s with a stamp of a Notary public must be presented in original and with a copy of each document. All other attached documents, except a receipt of paid visa fee if the applicant submits his/her documents at the Embassy and special documents for specific travel purposes, can be copies. Documents regarding an application for a Schengen visa need to be translated.

You must have:

  • The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’
  • A detailed travel plan (in English or Swedish)
  • A copy of your hotel booking
  • Reservation of tickets or proof of other means of transport (to be presented - if not included in confirmation of booking of the organized trip).